Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oh, Hey!


AHMIGOSH FIRST BLOG POSSSSSSSSST!
Excitement...can you feel it?




Wow. WELCOME! My name is Jodie. Here are some things and stuff about myself:


Ahem...


21 going on 22 years in experienced living
nursing student (graduating in May 2012, yay!)
living with fam in Mississippi (mom, dad, sis, dog)
most fantastic/loving/handsome/sweetest/caring boyfriend in the world 
animal lover (animal abuse= no bueno...and that's all I'm saying about that)
maker of scarves and head wraps (mostly out of up-cycled shirts and fabrics..so pretty!)
BUT MOST NUMBER ONE WONDERFUL BIG DEAL IS MY GOD IS GREAT!!! Religious, sho nuff.


Whew. Now that that's over...I'll tell you a little about what you'll be seeing. As I mentioned above, I make scarves and head wraps out of up-cycled clothing. Pretty cool stuff. You've probably seen some of it on Pinterest (great app, BTW), but most folks can't find time to make that stuff. That's where I come in. I'm not saying I have 24 hours/day free to make random junk, I'm just saying that, for a few extra dollar signs, I can find time to stretch a few t-shirts and make you some of the cutest fabric flowers you've ever seen. 


ALSO, you will see pictures of dogs, boyfriend, family, clothes, hair stuff, hair styles...blah blah blah. Usual bloggy stuff.


SO THIS BLOG POST IS FINALLY FINISHED! Also, my page is still under construction, so please come back later to see new things!


Later, gators

No comments:

Post a Comment